Monday, June 7, 2010

Bible Study

Hi ladies!

If you weren't at church Sunday, I introduced a bible study to the class. It is a six week study by Priscilla Shirer (daughter of Tony Evans) called "One in a Million." It comes with a dvd for each week and a study guide for participants and leaders. This study "encourages participants to fully engage in the abundant life God has waiting for those who will allow him to take the lead in daily life."

We had 15 women sign up for the study already. According to how many more women we have sign up, we will have 2 or 3 groups that meet different nights of the week. I think everyone liked the idea of small group setting. If you are interested please comment on the blog or call me 275-9660 to let me know which night of the week you would like to meet. I found the study guide/member book on Lifeway's website. The books are $11.95. Once we have a total head count, I will order the books or pick them up at Lifeway in Birmingham and all that are interested can pay me back when we get the books.

Please let me know in the next few days if you are interested or maybe not interested anymore. I would like to get started on this within the next few weeks so that we can finish by August. OH! Please be praying/thinking about if you would be interested in hosting a group at your home or leading a group. I have a few volunteers already...but, need a few more.

I'm excited and ready to learn with you wonderful ladies!

Jessica

No comments: