Thursday, May 21, 2009

Please Pray!!!

Hi everyone! I have two big prayer requests.

The first one is my mom, Linda Nuss. I have requested things in the past. She went back to the doctor today for more tests. They did an echocardiogram and her doctor thinks there may be 75-90% blockage. He was very concerned and is sending her to a cardiologist at Princeton ASAP. I don't know a lot about that stuff, but I do know that doesn't sound good. Please pray hard for her.......she is very scared and upset, as am I! I'll update when she sees the cardiologist.

Next, please pray for Allie Phillips. She is Ian's preschool teacher. I'm not sure exactly how old she is, but she is a few years younger than me. She is having some major kidney/bladder/liver problems. They found some spots on her liver. She is going to another specialist. Her mom said they are not at all happy with the doctors she has been seeing here. She is in a lot of pain. She has been off work since last week. Pray for her, her mom Maggie, and her husband Dru. Maggie is filling in for Allie at the preschool. Dru teaches at TR Simmons and has no more leave, so he can't be with her and is having a hard time with that. These are wonderful Christian people.

Thank you all in advance for your prayers! It is so great to have so many awesome prayer warriors!

No comments: