Friday, May 1, 2009
Update on May Social
Chad has volunteered to host the social at his new home on May 16th. We will need to bring our own chairs. I plan on bringing our bouncer for the kids. You may want to bring any outdoor toys you might think will keep the kids entertained. Directions: Turn on Drummond Rd. Go approximatly one mile. It is the first house on the right after the sharp curve. It is brick with a tin roof. We will start around 4. Be thinking about the menu. I will start a sign up list Sun. morning. We may just want to do finger foods. I'm not sure if he has a grill yet. His colors are as follows: Kitchen-Dark Red Bathroom-Grey/Blue Living Room/Bedrooms-Tan/Kakhi. We will also be having a diaper pounding for Jeana Lively. I will be sending an e-mail as well as a reminder. Please e-mail me if you do not receive one so I can check to see why?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment