Thursday, May 28, 2009

Prayer Request for Malaney Adams

Hey guys,
I really need your help starting a prayer chain. I have talked about Malany in class before. She is my step-mother's cousin. She is a 4 year old with a twin sister that lives in Athens. She has a brain tumor and has battled this now for a little over a year. A few months ago the tumor had shrunk and stopped growing. Last week it was found to have begun to grow again and they have sent her home with no hope. They have tried all treatments available and doctors said there was nothing more they could do for her. Her vision is almost gone from the pressure the tumor is causing. The family has been told she would either fall and die as result of a blood vessel bursting or fall asleep and slip into a coma. Of course the family is devastated. My dad and step mom visited with them yesterday and they were just depressed and distraught after seeing her. My step mom said the whole family is just pitiful and is in desperate need of prayer. It is especially hard for Malaney's sister. Even Malaney is very bitter. She said that God was suppose to make her better and feels he doesn't keep his promises. I can't imagine what they are going through and knowing that I had to slowly watch my child slip away from me while also trying to provide for another child. I know some of you can relate. Please lift this family up in prayer and pray that Malaney is comforted during this time and will be able to find peace that God is here for her and will provide for their family in all that they need. Thanks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a difficult situation! I will definitely be praying for them. Keep us updated.

Tracie said...

I don't even know what to say. This is so heart-breaking. All I know is that this entire family desperately needs us to pray for them...in earnest. Only God can lift them out of what they must be going through.

Audrey said...

I am praying