Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thanks soooooo much!!

Just a quick thank you. I cannot even begin to express how much I appreciate you all! Everything went well today. I was unusually calm when I had to speak. The board was extremely nice to me( not necessarily to everyone). I know it was because of all the prayers. I don't know anything yet; I have to submit some more documentation of medical bills, but they seemed really positve. At least this part is over!

Please remember my mom in the morning. We have to be at Princeton at 8:00. Pray all goes well. Also, please pray that if surgery is needed that they will be able to go ahead and do it on Friday. Zeke has surgery at the end of the month and I start back to work soon, so I would like to go ahead and get it over with.

Thanks again........you guys are awesome!

No comments: