Thursday, July 9, 2009

Urgent Prayer Request

Brandi spoke with Ericalyn this afternoon to ask that we pray for her mother, Linda Nuss. As you know, Brandi's mom has been on our prayer list concerning her heart tests that she had today. The doctor found 80-90% blockage in her neck and urged her to have surgery tomorrow morning. He said that if she didn't have the surgery she has a 50% chance of a stroke. Needless to say, they both need our prayers. The surgery will be at Princeton at 6:00 am tomorrow.

5 comments:

Tracie said...

Brandi, I am praying! Please keep us posted about how your Mom is doing. Tell Chad to call us if we can help out w/ kids! I hope it works out that we can play w/ Zeke tomorrow!! Take care of your Mom. Love you

Tracie said...

I know you Mother just went back for her surgery, Brandi. Alan & I are praying. We love you.

Tiffaney said...

Hey Brandy, just said a prayer for you guys, keep us posted.

Amy said...

Hey Brandi!! We are praying for you and your family.

Alan said...

Brandi said her mother's surgery is over and the doctor said that she did well. She is supposed to get to see her soon and if all goes well maybe bring her home tomorrow. Brandi asked that we keep praying.
Alan