Saturday, March 27, 2010
hey everyone!!!
I have been outta touch! lots a drama God is lifting off me!! Praise Him!! So here's an update. As you must all by now I have filed for divorce. I have moved to carbonhill. Me and the children have a cozy 2 br house with a 5acre yard for lots a play and a new puppy. We are doing well. The children have had no problems adjusting to the new school. This is comforting. They do ask questions sometimes and I answer them with upmost honesty on a level they understand. I want to thank you all for the prayers, thoughts and concerns. Feel free to call anytime!! We miss you all and hope to see you easter sunday. What are the plans for an egg hunt this year? I need an update on events scheduled. cwise8230@yahoo.com new address 2116 nauvoo rd carbonhill al 35549. Thanks guys!!! Love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad for the update Christine. Been praying for you and your family.
Thanks!!! That means sooo much!!!
Thanks for the update, I'm so sorry it came to that but am glad you & the kids are well. You're always on my heart :) The Easter Egg Hunt for church is Sat 12-2 and they're serving lunch. Hope y'all can make it!
see you all this weekend im so excited i can hardly wait!!!! luv u audrey ive been thinking of you a lot lately!!!
Post a Comment