Monday, March 29, 2010

Tim's surgery

Tim's surgery is over and they found the knot to be benign!! PRAISE GOD!!! It was actually bigger than they had thought. It was pressing against his vocal cords. They did take half of his thyroid with it so lets continue to pray that it will function without any medication. They still will send the mass to UAB for further testing. When I talked to Alan, Tim was still in surgery so continue to pray that everything goes well with his recovery and safe trip home. etc.. God shows us time and time again how He answers our prayers. I will always be amazed at that! God bless you all and have a safe Monday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Praise God.....He is so good!!Thanks for the update. Let us know if we can do anything.

Audrey said...

Thanks for the quick update! I'm so very thankful for this wonderful news!

Tracie said...

Thank you God!!!

Katy said...

Thank you God for hearing our prayers!!!