Friday, March 12, 2010

Update on Tim

We just recieved the results from the dye test which said Tim's thyroid is functioning properly. That is good and bad news because now they aren't sure why there is a lump. He has a cold nodule which we're not sure what that means except it is a type of nodule. He will be able to have a needle biopsy which is an answered prayer. Dr. Nader told him that these are unusual in men and he is concerned that they thyroid is functioning properly which hasn't caused it to be enlarged. Dr. Richardson will do the procedure Wed. at 2. He is in with Baker and we have heard good things about him. Please keep Tim in your prayers. He is greatly troubled over this and hasn't been getting much sleep. I want to go with him Wed. so I may need some help with the skate event. I heard we would be right in and out so we should be able to be there around 3. Let me know if you can get there early to help set up. Thanks!!!

No comments: