Starting next Sunday morning (Easter) we will be moving to a bigger classroom. Go to the new building and we will be in the second room on the right past the kitchen. This is the room between Phillip Johnsey and Ed Goforth's classes. Please help spread the word to everyone that you talk to from our class or any visitors that you know of that might be planning on being there.
If you read this on here please leave a comment saying that you did so I can make sure everyone is aware of this change.
Thanks for all you do!
Alan
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Whoo hoo! I'll be there with my Easter bonnett on....
I'll be there.....should we bring extra breakfast in case we have a big crowd?? I'm not sure who has signed up, but I don't mind to bring something as well.
got it
Not worried about the new classroom now, can't wait to see Katy's Easter bonnett....
sooo glad i did!!! lol see you all sunday
Post a Comment