Please keep Loavell, Alan's step-mother on your prayer list. She seems to have gotten a lot worse in the past 2 or 3 days. Alan took her back to Brookwood Hospital this evening with Bro Ed. He hasn't gotten home yet, but I have spoken w/ him a time or 2 and everyone is extremely concerned. Since her surgery, she has been retaining fluid and it is only getting worse. She is in tremendous pain as you can imagine. Hopefully in the morning her surgeon will be able to see what's going on and what is causing this massive fluid build-up.
Thanks for your prayers.
~Tracie
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh I hate to hear that! We will definetly keep them in our prayers. We will also pray that the Dr finds out what is going on. See you guys sunday
Tracie, I really am sad to hear that. She seems to have had a tough time in the last several months. These "tests" we have sure do stink and I am so very glad God is taking care of all of this. I really will be praying for all of you as you deal with this.
Love you precious people!
Nana
Post a Comment