Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Thanks
Brandon and I just wanted to thank the class for making us feel so welcome. We have been praying for a while for the Lord to led us to a church and a group that we could grow spiritually with. We will continue to trust that this is His will. Count on us to keep your needs in our prayers and please keep us and our growing family in yours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We are glad that you and Brandon have been with us and we are praying (somewhat selfishly) that you have found the right place. It is great to watch what God is doing with our class. It's been fun watching everyone's reaction when they realize there are "2" of you!
Alan
Abby is sooooo happy that Hannah is coming to church with her and I feel the same way about having all ya'll with us. Love Ya!!
Jeannie
God is blessing our class in so many ways!! Having you and Brandon with us are two of those blessings! We are thrilled that you are spending Sunday mornings with us and hope that God leads you there permanently. We love you.
I am the "Nana" that graces your class on Sunday am. I am so glad to meet you and so very glad you have chosen our church to see if God leads u here. I hope to see you Sunday!
We love having you guys! It already feels like you've been with us much longer than you actually have :). So the feeling is mutual!
We are glad that you have been with us over the past few weeks and you can always count on our class to pray for any needs that you have. Our class has some of the best prayer warriors that there are.
Post a Comment