Monday, September 28, 2009

Baby Sam Update

As you all know, we are over 40 weeks pregnant now. I went to the doctor today and Sam will be induced on Friday, October 2nd--- unless he comes naturally before Friday. We have another appointment Thursday morning with the obgyn to do an ultrasound, non-stress test, etc. Please keep us in your prayers this week. We will keep you all posted if anything changes. Thanks!

6 comments:

Alan said...

Thanks for the update! Tracie & I were just wondering about how your doctor visit went today and I got on here hoping to see an update.

Tracie said...

We are praying for yall this week! I know you have to be anxious/excited/nervous...every emotion! I can't wait!!!! :)

Lacey said...

I'm glad you posted! I keep check the blog more frequently now expecting to see baby pics!! Will be praying for ya'll this week!

Unknown said...

Praying for you guys! Looks like Sam wants an October birthday....too many parties already in September!! Can't wait to meet him!

Nana said...

Thank you for letting us know, Jessica....God's timing is perfect as you know...so we will see Sam soon!

christine said...

awww jessica i know youre sooo ready for baby sam your family will be in my prayers. i hope everything goes well...see you soon