Great news! We just heard that Angela had her twins. Mama and babies are doing well. I don't know much more than that except that they are expected to come home this Sunday. Praise God!!!! :)
If anyone hears any updates, please keep us posted!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
One weighed 6 pounds 2 ounces; the other weighed 4 pounds 4 ounces! We're going over to see them tomorrow night.
Awww! What a blessing. I'm so glad they're all well. I know they will have some big adjustments to make and I want to help out but I'm not sure how and wondered if anyone else has ideas. I mean, I just have Wyatt but we were in shock for weeks (ok, months!) when he was born because he was our first and he had what Dr Dabbs called "super colic." I remember being amazed at how little sleep a human being can actually survive on and thinking, "if I could just lay down for 20 minutes..." But I remember not feeling like calling and asking for that...or maybe being too hazy to function to that degree! Like, if it would be helpful I would like to go see her for a half day after work or maybe even a whole day and let her sleep and clean up for her, MAKE LUNCH, etc. Remembering how I felt, that would be very fulfilling for me to do! Or we could go in two's and be better company or more useful? I know the needs depend on the new mom's personality, but that is my two cents if anyone else wants to help me brainstorm.
Audrey it sounds like you are on to something. When I talked to Grant today and told him we would schedule meals like we normally do he said that his mother-in-law cooks every night and that we didn't need to do that. So maybe we can do something different this time. I think with twins and another baby less than a year old these are different circumstances.
My aunt had given us a giant meat tray with veggies, mayo/mustard, several different breads, potato salad, and fruit tray to have on hand for a quick lunch and if there were visitors at our house. It came in VERY handy. I figure they'll have people in and out a good bit.
yall know i can try to do anything. jus need to know ahead for someone to be able to keep iralen and the wild monkey of ours. but it would be good if i can go with someone else cuz i DONT NEED TO GET BABY FEVER!!!!!
I leave work at 2pm everyday so I would be available any afternoon this week thru Thursday and Friday I will be available most all day. Just let me know if I can help in any way.
Twins are such a special miracle, It's amazing how any baby is born but especially TWO!! ~ You guys are in my prayers I know you will have so many adjustments to make~HAVE FUN! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Post a Comment