Hey Guys!! Missed you all on Sunday. Just to give praise to God for a moment. I was working in clinicals at Princeton on Tuesday of last week and I was pulled into the nurse managers office for an on the spot job interview!!! I was not even job seeking! Had not mentioned anything about employment, however, it has been in my prayers for a Birmingham job and greater career opportunities. I literally felt like God dropped a heavy book in my lap and said, "Here's A Job For You" and the only reason I haven't actively sought a Birmingham job is because of the extra costs (gas and parking). My clinical instructor said she lives close and she carpools with one other girl on all the same days I will be working and invited me to start riding with them. Then God said, "Here's Your Transportation!" AND parking is FREE for employees !! God is Great !! I definately know He is a Provider!!!
~ Love you all, Hope it gave you warm and fuzzy chills like it did me !!! I'm Really Excited!!
Christine
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It is amazing what God will do without you even having to ask! Awesome story!
Congratulations!!! Where will you be working? God is always working isn't He!!
I'm so excited for you! That drive is very manageable when you get used to it. I love hearing answers to prayers like this - thanks for making my day with your news!
Christine I am so excited for you, wow, that does give me chills!! Great news keep us updated!
Post a Comment