Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Paint class

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in participating in a paint class at the color palatte with me. It looks like alot of fun! I saw online where if you had a group of 10, it was only $20 a piece. That includes the class and all the supplies you would need. If anyone is interested, just let me know. Thanks, Lacey

14 comments:

Tracie said...

Great idea! Let me know when! :)

Katy said...

That would be fun! I've been to Sips N Strokes before and I assume this is kind of the same thing where you bring home a completed painting at the end of the night. I'd love to go!

Jeannie and Greg Sandlin said...

I would love to do this! Mandy Pavlovec and I were talking about doing this a few weeks ago. So, I know that she would probably want to do it too. Just let me know when.

Amy said...

love the idea! Let me know when.

Alan said...

there's 6 so far, if you can talk John into going it'll be 7!....

Tracie said...

I think the men need to go ahead & "man-up" and say they'll participate! This doesn't have to be just a "girlie" event!!! LOL :)

Elliott Crew said...

That would be great!!! I have been there once before and it was great. She (Amy) has a cross painting that I would be very interested in painting. Let me know when the date is. I'm there!!!

christine said...

love it!!!! i have been wanting to go sooo bad and can't find anyone to go!! i think the men should have to go to their own session and paint the zebra print high heel just for picking on us!!!

Tiffaney said...

Im in,sounds like fun!!!

Lacey said...

Yay! Sounds like fun! I have left a message on her voicemail so I am just waiting to hear from her.

Lacey said...

So I finally heard back from Amy. Here is a copy of the email she wrote me. So I guess what I need to know from everyone is when will be a good time....

Hey Lacey,

I'm so excited that you all are interested in coming to paint. I have done several Sunday school classes who have also chosen the cross to paint. With a party i like to have 10 confirmed people, but i have done for less. I see that you have 11 in your class. For a party i usually paint on 11x14 flat canvas boards and the cost is $20 per person. You do have the option to choose a 16x20 stretched canvas board to paint on for $30. This price includes your supplies you will need to paint with. The cross class usually takes about two and a half hours. Some of the parties have actually brought food in and ate during the class or we can paint take a break for you to eat and fellowship and then finish the painting. It is up to you how you want to do it. I do have a room available if you need it for food. Let me know if you are looking for a Friday, Saturday class or a class during the week. I do have some parties already scheduled for September and October so if you could ask them what a good time and day would be i will try to fit you in and work with your schedule. The weekday parties i can start the earliest by 5:30. I also can do morning, afternoon or night class for Saturday if i've not already got a class scheduled for that time. Just let me know. If you have any more questions feel free to call me at 435-1649 please leave a message if i don't answer or e-mail me.

Thanks so much

Amy Boshell
The Color Palette

Lacey said...

Finally heard back from her. Is Friday, October 16 okay with everyone? Is the cross the painting that everyone wants to paint? Check out her website to see the other painting options.
www.thecolorpalettestudio.com
Just let me know!! Thanks!

Tiffaney said...

Is it the green cross like they did this month? I like that cross, and I think I would want to do the larger one. yay Lacy good idea!!

Nana said...

I would be interested if it's a fun or interesting picture....you know how weird I am and how much decorating I do! lol