Monday, October 27, 2008

Ladies Group

Hi ladies......just a late reminder about tonight. I think it was announced yesterday at church, but in case you weren't there or were late like me.......tonight at 6:00 at the Tuggles. We'll have food then and get started around 6:30. I am making rotel cheese dip and chips. I might do something else too. I am going to have pizza rolls, fish sticks, chicken fingers for the kids. Everyone can bring whatever they like, but we probably need drinks. I have bottled water, a coke, and juice boxes for the kids. Remember, kids and husbands are welcome. Chad will be here and I think Joseph??? The kids had fun last week. Hope to see you all tonight!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Joseph will be there tonight! We will be a little late. Emma has a ballgame at 5:15 tonight.

Katy said...

I completely forgot. However, Harper was in an EXTREMELY foul mood this evening and Luke didn't get in until 7:00. I'm officially writing it on my calendar now....

Lacey said...

What happens to the prayer requests after we write them down? Did I miss that part?

Audrey said...

We were suppossed to split up with accountability partners and pray last night for the last 15-25 minutes but we didn't - still working out the kinks....plus we'll keep up with them from week to week and add praises like in SS.

Lacey said...

Okay, thanks, I didn't want to not be praying for the requests this week.