Friday, October 10, 2008

Prayer Request

Hey everyone!
Hope all is well!!  Things here are good!  I'm getting fatter everyday!  I just wanted to ask you all to pray for a family that lost one of their sons this morning.  The Thompson family. They are from the Arley area. Their 20(or21) yr. old son was killed in a car wreck this morning.  He was driving too fast and ended up literally in a tree.  I don't know if he was saved or not.  I know he grew up in church.  He was my uncle and aunt's(Ronnie Thompson and Donia Crump) nephew. This family will be hit hard with this loss!
Also, please remember me.  I actually am feeling great and that scares me.  My mind plays tricks on me and I wonder if I am still pregnant.  Crazy isn't it.  I know that it is just the Honeymoon period of 2nd trimester.  
Have a great day and I will see everyone tomorrow!

Amy

Oh yeah- Lori, how is Iralen? 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy- I am so glad you are feeling good. You and the baby have been in my prayers, I am so excited for you. Remember, you are getting fatter, you're growing!!

Tiffaney said...

I didn't realize it when I read it this morning about Josh Thompon, but he was in nursing school with me and he was also in my lab group!! I can't believe that!! He was such a funny outgoing guy! I will definetly be praying for his family. Do you know the arrangements?

Anonymous said...

Umm...Amy, I didn't know you were pregnant! I even saw you tonight! Congrats!!