Hey ladies,
We decided to go ahead and meet tomorrow (Tuesday) night. I know some of you won't be able to come, but we will try to get everything figured out and let you all know. I think Audrey is working on calling to get input from you as well. Kids and husbands are welcome....we have plenty of room. Spence and Debbie won't be here this week, so we can stay on the main level if we need to and let the kids play in the play room. I will have some snacks since this week is just to plan everything, but feel free to bring something if you wish. Remember, we are living at Spence and Debbie's.... not our house on the lake that many of you have been to. Here are directions.....take Smith Lake Dam Rd., you will go through both sharp curves( past Blooming Grove) and come to Arrowhead Road. Turn left onto Arrowhead and it is the second house on the right ( large house with circle drive). It is 834. When you come to the Harbor Light sign on Arrowhead Rd stay to the right and it's the next house. It's really easy......call if you need help 387-7233. I hope to see you all! Oh- Bring any ideas you have!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment