Hey guys. Baby Sam is finally here!!! We got to bring him home today (Sunday) and he is doing very well. He and Jess are doing great and what a blessing. If I could give a praise, it would be that, first, I have a wonderful and amazing wife who has just amazed me beyond comprehension and second, I have a baby boy that I could not have even dreamed up. They are both so wonderful and I praise God for them both. I do not deserve either of them, let alone the saving grace that has been afforded me through Christ. Anyway, please keep us in your prayers and come see this beautiful boy as soon as you can.
Steve
6 comments:
Thanks for the picture!! He is so handsome! Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Having kids is so humbling! We can't wait to officially meet him!
Awwww....Steve, you just made me tear up! That is so sweet! He is beautiful! Praise God that every thing went well!! Can't wait to see him!
Thank you for the pic Steve! He is soooo beautiful! What a sweet, sweet face....perfect!!! Isn't having a baby TOTALLY AMAZING??? Just awesome!!! Love you all! :-)
I'm so happy for you guys, I have no words :) I can't wait to see you guys! Lacey and I will be feeding you guys Wednesday night, I think, so get ready!!!
He is precious! I'm glad things went well.....praying things continue to go smoothly as you get used to having your new little blessing at home!
He is perfect!! I'm glad everyone is doing well!! We can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment