Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trunk or Treat

If any of you have any of these items to use for the trunk or treat, please let me know!!

Big stuffed animals (lions, monkeys, elephants)
Clothespins
Strobe light, spinning light
Battery powered Christmas lights
one of those things that converts a cigarette lighter to a regular plug

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We have the converter thing. I saw some strobe lights or something similar at Big Lots I think. I can run by tomorrow afternoon and see how much they were. I'll get with you tomorrow.

Amy said...

I have clothespins. How many do you need?, They are the basic ones

Katy said...

Amy, maybe 4 clothespins?

Amy said...

What time is everyone getting there to put it all together. We have the first shift for both things so we can come early and help. Just let us know.

Katy said...

Brandi called me this morning and we're going to try to be there at 3:30 to set it up.