Thursday, October 15, 2009

Just wanted to thank all of you for your prayers and concerns. I have been in a lot of pain this week with my lower back. Had an MRI on Monday and they found that I have a herniated disc (which most people have to some degree). My pain was coming from a nerve that was irritated. I have gotten a little better each day this week and today I was at the outpatient surgery center and had an epidural/steroid block. It has already helped and I am actually in very little pain this evening. Should be on the right track now and I plan on seeing all of you Sunday morning.

Alan

2 comments:

Amy said...

glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Audrey said...

So glad your treatments are helping, I know back pain is supposed to be the worst. That vet must have really helped ;)