Thursday, October 1, 2009

Update for the Paint Party

I just confirmed the paint party at the Color Pallette for Friday October 16 at 5:30pm. She said the painting would take about 2 1/2 hours. We had a choice between the 11X10 for $25 and the 16X20 for $35. This price includes all the supplies we will need. I told her we would do the 16X20 as a whole, but if anyone wants to do the smaller one, just let me know and I will tell her. A couple of you mentioned doing the "Cross" painting so that is the one I told her we would like to do. We will also be able to bring snacks and other food items and drinks. You can pay me earlier than that or you can pay when we get there on that Friday. If anyone has any questions, just let me know!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Tiffaney, you had asked in an earlier post if we could chose the back ground color. I just saw it so I will ask her and let you know soon.

Tracie said...

Thanks for arranging all of this Lacey!! This is going to be so much FUN!!!! :)

Tiffaney said...

I was just wondering if that was the same cross we would be painting, I won't be too picky with ther color... oh and thanks for arranging and getting it all set up, It is gonna be alot of fun!!
I can't wait!!