Please pray for our family. Brynley woke up Monday morning running fever. I was hoping it was a 24 hour virus but found out that she has H1N1 (swine flu). After leaving the doctors office C.J. started running fever and we are afraid she may have it also. Bryan also thinks he may have it but has not ran a high fever. As for now, Sarah and I are doing okay.
We were at Church Sunday morning and night, I am letting you all know this because you need to be aware if we were in contact with you. Please be praying for us. Thanks in advance.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hey Jessica what other symptoms is Brynley having? Andrew woke up in the middle of the night on early Monday morning with a fever. I thought it was his teeth or a cold. He hasn't ran a fever since 1100 today but just curious to see other symptoms of it.
Praying for you all! Let us know if we can do anything to help out!
Brynley had fever yesterday, but it broke and she played a while. Then it returned later. Tues morn she got up with fever and has a loose cough and is very lethargic with weak looking eyes, and even though you alternate Tylenol and Motrin every three hrs, the fever does not break. She is not eating, but will drink. She in not complaining about anything....does that help?
yes, It actually sounded like Andrew but his fever is gone and I think it was a 24 hour viral thing.
Thanks Nana for updating. You were up way to late last night. Amy, I hope mom answered your question, if not just let us know.
I'm sure yall of thought of this but keeping Wyatt hydrated when he's sick and starts refusing to drink terrifies me. If I am desperate, like verging on having to go to the ER desperate, I will use a syringe to force him to drink, squirt it in his mouth angled toward the back of his mouth/cheek instead of straight down his throat.
Bryan was a confirmed "pig" today along with his mother and Karlee. If you are mad at someone, tell them to come see us and we will share the love! lol
Hey Mary...I've got some folks that will be coming to visit you soon!! hahaha Love yall. Hope everyone gets well soon :-)
Brynley is on the up hill. She did not run fever last night and is getting her energy back. C.J. is still fighting it and has a horrible cough. Bryan was feeling better this morning but not well.
Post a Comment