I know this is weird (and Alan's going to kill me for trying to be a matchmaker...but)....I have a nice friend who has never been married. Career woman; masters degree; a GREAT job @ Alabama in Tuscaloosa; age, 40; very out-going; pretty, w/ long red hair; sweet smile; owns her own home; Baptist, teaches Sunday School....
Anyone have a nice, Godly, single male friend, 40ish come to mind??
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Tracie....I have a single daddy ( a little more like 50ish)in Winfield! ;)
I have a single 40 ish sister, too...if there are 2 good men out there! :)
Hey Katy you never know...we could turn this into the **Young and the Restless Singles Blog**!!! :-)
Do not underestimate online dating websites! If you don't know someone personally that has met and married this way they probably just aren't telling you, lol. Of course you have to be cautious and all that, but in college, if I could've gone in and narrowed my search by "devout Christian" etc. I would have!!!
Post a Comment