Sunday, November 15, 2009

UPDATIN" YA

Hey guys!! Missin you all!! I am getting settled in my new job at Princeton ~ I'm lovin' it!! I should have been here long ago but everything happens when God knows it will help you the most! Unfortunately I have been working most every fri, sat, sun and this has put a damper on my whole church schedule. I have been promising to attend on Wednesdays and I hope that will soon be a very structured schedule for us! As far as the DRAMA!! It is getting better. Thanks to all of you who have been keeping us active in your prayers! It is working! The classmate that has been giving me grief and slashing my tires has been found out and is currently being removed from the nursing program but the instructors are providing "resources" to help her with her mental, emotional, marital and substance abuse issue. This girl needs our prayers. I personally cannot allow myself to be involved with her after all the drama she has brought into my life but I pray for her everyday. She has no support system and I cannot express how much my heart goes out to her. She is only 25 and this will be her 2nd divorce. I'm thankful there are no kids involved but she needs prayer. Also, Scott and I are back together stronger than ever! Working things out and he said he talked with God and he has seen the "personal demons" he had in his life that he has had to face and deal with. He says he has dealt with them and put them away so he can move forward in this life with me. Basically he has his priorities straight and says he has seen all the ways he should've treated me over the years and now he is ready to make up for the "lost time". He did extent a big "thank you" to everyone in SS, as well as to myself, for getting him so involved in church and helping him develope this new relationship with GOD! He says he is feeling so much better now that he has spirituality!! I love it!!! The kiddos are great and I hope to see all of you soon!! You are all in my prayers all the time!! ~ hugs

3 comments:

Tiffaney said...

wow Christine that is awesome news!!! Glad to hear things are looking up!! Hope to see ya soon!!

Tracie said...

Praise God!

Amy said...

Great to hear! I pray that your marriage and both of your relationships with God get stronger!!