Sunday, November 22, 2009
prayers needed
Hey guys!!! A girl I was working with at Walker ~ some of you may know her family I think they used to attend here! Paige McCullar she is 21 and has been diagnosed with lymphoma. I haven't been able to contact her in the last few days but last I heard she had been off sick with pneumonia and she had been undiagnosed for several weeks. I am pretty sure this is when it was discovered. I know another young guy who had it and the chances of remission are really high. I do not know yet whether it is Hodgkins or Non-Hodgkins but she will begin treatments on tuesday of next week. Please keep her in your prayers b/c cancer can be devastating for everyone!!! Also, I have a classmate who lost her father very unexpectedly the other day. He went into surgery for a bowel perforation and three surgerons worked a long time and still couldn't find the leak in the bowel. Unfortunately his infection was so bad, it was in the blood stream and infected the blood and got to all his organs. I have talked with her, she is 21. Her dad was 63 and had her late in life. She is doing really well because he was 98% brain dead but she was able to sing to him and help encourage him to go home to be with GOD. She finds confidence in this and said she wouldn't tell him goodbye just see you later. (so sweet!!) I know I am wearin the ears off of you guys but there are so many things going on I feel like I need to share them. The more prayer the better, huh? With it being Thanksgiving I have been talking with GOD soo much. Not asking for anything BUT just giving thanks! I am soo thankful that I am soo in touch with GOD that I am able to see the blessings he is giving each and everyone of us each day. In my journey to a new place, a new job and a bigger place I can really see how many people in this world are not so fortunate to see these blessings. This is giving me a really great chance to minister to these people. There is a lot going on right now at work, school and at home. I'm am loving it!!!! Just to help someone understand the "coincidence" is GOD!! It's sweet!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
God is good, all the time.
Post a Comment