Wednesday, November 25, 2009
urgent prayer request
as you all know I have posted about Paige McCullar having lymphoma, I spoke to her on sunday and she was in good shape going to begin chemo on tues. Today I have found out she didn't do so well. She told me her lymph nodes are so enlarged they are pressing on her windpipe so the doctors were worried about her having any general anesthesia to put her to sleep because if they needed to intubate her the tube wouldn't go into her trachea, more than likely it would cause severe damage. Today I have learned she went for her chemo treatment and when they were putting the port (implanted iv) in she went into respiratory arrest. She is in the surgical ICU at Princeton on the ventilator. I'm not sure how she is doing right now, I have not been able to get in touch with her mom, Joy. I know her husband went to urgent care on tues of last week and they gave him a shot of steroids and it ran his blood sugar up to 935 and he was in ICU for a couple days and moved to the floor and was finally going home. There is UH LOT going on with this family right now and they need PRAYER!! Please pray, this is someone dear to me and it hurts so bad to see her in this shape. Please pray for me as well, as I continue to deal with the heaviness this puts on my heart. I have been morning the loss of a close friends dad as well. Thanks for all you do. It helps so much!! So we can really see how thankful we should be. Just lil reminders from GOD!!! I'll update ya as soon as I hear something!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How terrible! I am praying hard for all involved, as well as you Christine. I know Paige and her family well. They were very active in our church and youth group. Please keep us updated!
I grew up knowing both of her parents also. Praying that Paige will do well.
Post a Comment