Monday, November 9, 2009

SS Social

Our upcoming social is this Sat. at the Tuggle's around 5. Since we didn't see each other in SS, I will post the possible menu ideas. Please e-mail me letting me know what you'd like to bring and I will update the list so everyone knows what to bring. Don't forget this is also a tool/gadget party for our soon to be newest members of the class: Kendal and Ryan.
Taco Soup-Elliot's
Chili-
Vegetable Soup-
Potato Soup-
Fixins(Cheese, Sour Cream, Crackers, Fritos)-
Hot dogs 4pks-Pace's
Hot dog buns 4pks-
Marshmallows-
Plates, bowls, napkins-
Cups/Silverware-
Desert-
Desert-
Remember we are now all bringing a drink of your choice as well as drinks for the kids!

15 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I can bring chili

Lacey said...

I can bring a dessert

Unknown said...

I will make white chicken chili. Also, Luke's party is the night before, so anything left over will be available.

Katy said...

I'll bring plates, bowls, napkins, forks/ spoons, cookies

Katy said...

And cups too

Ericalyn said...

Please spread the word to anyone in our class. I haven't gotten any response other than the posts on the blog. I'll pick up the hotdog buns and marshmallows. Don't forget your gadgets and tools for Kendal and Ryan!

chad said...

hey guys, i really dont know what else anyone has spoke for to bring, so just let me know and i will bring whatever.

Ericalyn said...

Chad, I tried to call but your voice mailbox was full. You really should check it. We still need Crackers/Fritos

Amy said...

i picked up some shredded cheese and sour cream. If anyone else wants to bring another bag of cheese and container of sour cream that would be good. I also picked up some krackers

Unknown said...

We have a pack of 16 hotdog buns, yummy cake, a few rice krispie treats, and about 3 bags of tortilla chips left from Luke's party that we can eat. If you have chairs, you might want to bring them for outside at the fire. Can't wait!!

Katy said...

What time are we planning on eating? Harper usually naps until 6 but luke could bring the paper goods on over there if we're going to eat early.

Audrey said...

I can bring cheese & sour cream if still needed? Anything else?

Alan said...

Audrey, I've got the cheese and sour cream already. Also, Tracie fixed a dessert.

Unknown said...

I also have hot chocolate and coffee.