Sunday, February 7, 2010

Here's an idea....

I talked to Brandy George after church who told me that she and Joy are not going to be doing the consignment sale this spring. That might be an opportunity for us to get something similar together. Anyone up for helping w/ a kids consignment sale this early spring? If we could get enough volunteers, maybe this would be a way of raising money, plus helping each other w/ our clothing and toys.

Please let me know if you are interested in working on something like this. We would need to get it together pretty quickly.

2 comments:

Amy said...

just let me know what I need to do.

Tracie said...

I just want to update: I spoke w/ Joy about this yesterday. I realize a project like this would be A LOT of work & would require tons of volunteers to make it happen. But she also said that they had make a pretty good profit. If we did this, perhaps we could support our marriage retreat w/ the proceeds...just a thought. Would yall at least pray w/ me about this?