Friday, February 5, 2010

Super Bowl Party @ Britts

O.K. I thought someone was getting in touch with the Britts to see about a menu. I haven't heard anything and it just hit me that we need to get something started. If anyone knows details please post it or send an e-mail (maybe both). I don't mind to start a sign-up list. We may even have to do it in class. I'm not sure if we're going to be able to make it yet but I will help getting things organized if someone can get me some info. Thanks

2 comments:

John said...

O.K., Since we like to wait to the last minute to do things, here is the answer to the almighty question. Jennifer talked to Shirley and she is doing Chili and the fixings. We are in charge of bringing sides. Drinks, desserts, etc. is what we need to brings to there house. Jennifer and I are bringing some smoked wings. So this will start a sign up sheet and who ever else signs up. hope every one has a good weekend and we will see you soon.

Ericalyn said...

I'm still not sure if we are going to make it but if we come, I'll bring drinks. Is everyone going around 7 after church?