Thursday, February 18, 2010

Meals for McClains

I stopped and saw John, Lacey and Easton today. All are doing very good.

Plans are for them to go home from hospital on Sunday. I talked with Lacey about when we should start bringing meals and she requested that we start on Sunday evening.

As a reminder we normally furnish meals every other day for 2 weeks. So if you are willing and able to be involved in this please respond on here and we'll start a schedule.

Thanks in advance for being part of this blessing!
Alan

6 comments:

Amy said...

I can do Tues. 23

Amberley said...

I can do Thurs. 25

Anonymous said...

I can do Sat. the 27th.

Alan said...

Tracie said she would take this Sunday the 21st.

natalieedgil said...

I can do Monday, March 1st!

Alan said...

The rest of the days are filled also. Thanks everyone!