Also, I feel that God is working so much through the marriage retreat. Please keep praying about it and that God will touch you in it also. I am praying for all of you and that God will do amazing things within your families!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Please Just Pray!
I know that I asked prayer for this on Sunday, but tomorrow is the appeal for my sister to get her children back. Please pray for God's will. It is all His. Thanks for all that you do for me and my family. You are all wonderful!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's such a shame that the kids are the ones who suffer the most through this. I am so thankful that I was too young to witness the seperation of my parents. However, I can definately sympathize with the travely between parents. It is so emotional and doesn't get better with age. I will definately pray for them today. I also appreciate all you are doing with the marriage retreat. I also feel this is something many of us need just to reconnect with our spouse. It is so hard once the kids are born and become such an important part of our lives that we begin to let the daily care of them consume us to the point we oftentimes neglect our other relationships. I can't wait to rekindle the excitement and spontinaiety of our early days of marriage.
Amy- I'm not sure if I signed up but the Tuggles are interested in the retreat. We've got to check with Spence and Debbie to see if they can keep the boys but as long as that works we're in.
Also, I will def pray for your family. Like Ericalyn said it is hard, but God is great and everything will work out! Love you!!
Thanks for the prayers. We will hear back from the judge by Friday if he will change his decision. The way he worded it it sounds like he is ok with his decision. All I want is God's perfect will. I am learning that the hard way, but I know that God can see the big picture and somethings don't go the way we think they should.
Post a Comment