Hey guys!
Please pray for Zeke tomorrow. He is having tubes put in in the morning. I know this isn't a major surgery or whatever (we've done it 5 times between our big boys), but anything with him is a little different after all we've been through. He also had some minor problems with anesthesia when he had his other surgery. Pray all goes well and this alleviates all his ear problems. Also please pray that this will help with his speech. He doesn't talk at all and we are thinking the ear problems may be delaying his speech. He makes sounds he just can't seem to say actual words. Thanks so much and I'll keep you all updated tomorrow. We will be at Walker Baptist in the morning.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
we will be praying. let us know how it goes.
I'll pray for Zeke! Keep us updated!
Praying for Zeke!! Please keep us updated. God Bless You all!!
Zeke did great! We are home and all is well! Thanks for all the prayers! Love you all!
great to hear!!
Post a Comment