Thursday, February 11, 2010

Marriage Retreat!

It is now official..... Our Marriage retreat will be April 23-25, 2010 at Double Head Resort in Town Creek. Our Speaker will be Mike Goforth(Alan's Brother). I am really excited about this and hope that as many people as possible can attend. The price is no more than $225 per couple(everything included except getting there and back). This is a wonderful resort and I am really excited to hear Bro. Goforth. Please continue to pray about this. I need to know who is definitely going ASAP. Please do not let the money be the reason that you don't go. Talk to me about it. I know that it hard right now for everyone but I really feel like this is a very important thing. We are working with the church and the resort to see if money can be given to help out. Also I have been thinking about doing a fund raiser to help. Let me know what you all think. Love to you all!

2 comments:

Amy said...

you can check out the resort at doublehead.com. Thanks

Katy said...

Doublehead is awesome!! I was in a wedding there and stayed in the cabins. Very nice!