Friday, December 12, 2008

Prayer Request

I received an email this morning with the following prayer request from a teacher at TR Simmons. I personally do not know this young lady, but I know what the power of prayer can do. I will keep everyone updated as I receive new information.

Her name is Sharon Abbott and she is the music teacher at TR Simmons. She was induced to have her third baby yesterday. Baby is fine but she lost so much blood and they haven't been able to stop the bleeding. All she could say was I am sorry for causing so much trouble. She was air lifted to B'ham and has been in a coma. She is responding by blinking her eyes, but is now bleeding internally. They have just called the family in. That is the latest I know.

2 comments:

Tiffaney said...

we will def be praying for that family.

Unknown said...

Sharon is our music teacher at school. She is a sweetheart! I think they had been trying for a while to have another baby. I am praying hard!!