Monday, December 8, 2008

Recipe

Several of you requested the Cream Cheese/Cinammon Sugar recipe. Instead of emailing it to everyone, I thought I would post it on the blog.

Cheese Sophillia

2 Cans Crescent Dinner Rolls
2 - 8 oz. Cream Cheese (NO Low or Fat-Free)
1 ½ Cup Sugar
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 Stick Butter (melted)

Press one can crescent dinner rolls in bottom of lightly greased 9X13 pan. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla together. Spread on top of dinner rolls. Pat or place 2nd can of dinner rolls on top. Mix rest of sugar (½ Cup) with cinnamon and sprinkle on top. Drizzle melted butter over top. Bake 350° for 20-30 mins. or until bubbly brown.

1 comment:

Jeannie and Greg Sandlin said...

Thanks so much for this recipe, it sounds great. I am going to make it for breakfast on sat.