Monday, December 22, 2008

Progressive Dinner Pictures


Here is the group pic from the progressive dinner. I will either email or give copies to those in it later. Thanks again to Ira and everyone else who made food or let us invade your houses. It was lots of fun. I do have to say thought that the food wasn't nearly as pretty seeing it for the second time!! ;) Just to update.....my big grizzly bear and I are doing better after a trip to the ER and a day and a half of rest. Please pray that Luke and Zeke don't get this virus. It has been horrible, and I don't know how much more throw-up I can handle. I hope that you all have a safe and blessed Christmas!!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Again, thank goodness for someone who is good at documenting memories! Reg got the stomach bug last night so I'm feeling your pain. Merry Christmas everyone!

Tiffaney said...

Thanks for helping to capture these memories! I had a great time can't wait til next year!