Monday, December 8, 2008

Women's Group

Brandi just called and said she was at her doctor's appointment and they referred her to a specialist for tomorrow at 2:45 - do you guys want to meet tomorrow night somewhere else or move the meeting to Thursday?

8 comments:

Tiffaney said...

my vote is move it to thursday, but I am down with whatever!!haha

John said...

Jennifer is fine with either day

Jeannie and Greg Sandlin said...

I'm OK with either night...Greg can take the girls to dance Thursday night.

Lacey said...

I won't be able to go thursday but I'm fine with whatever is best for the group too!

Ericalyn said...

I can't Thu. night. We finally have a sitter to go and see Fire Proof since it has come to Jasper. I don't mind if ya'll want to meet at my house. I kids can go in the play room. Just over look the mess. Just let me know what the majority wants to do If it's better for everyone else on Thu. I'll catch up next week.

Audrey said...

It looks like Lacey is the only one that can't do Thursday and since no one has a suggestion for an alternate meeting place I guess we'll do it on Thursday this week? Brandi said she would be home that day. I'll send an email to everyone - if we want we can discuss back up meeting places for the future when we meet and get a firm meet day in place. See everyone then!

Audrey said...

Sorry Ericalyn - I didn't see your post - I would love to use your home if that's ok and stick to tonight since that was the original plan...thank you, thank you! I will re-email everybody :)

Katy said...

I won't be there tonight. Luke has to work late :(