When will we be receiving the food and other items? I have a Christmas party at my house tonight so things are kind of hectic for me. I was just trying to make some plans. Thanks!
The purpose of this blog is to stay informed of the activities of the Young Married Class at Mount Vernon Baptist Church. We can use this site to stay in touch regarding prayer requests, upcoming activities, and anything else going on in your life. Basically, we can use this blog just to keep in touch with each other during the week.
3 comments:
I need details for tomorrow please. Receipe, supplies, etc. Thanks
When will we be receiving the food and other items? I have a Christmas party at my house tonight so things are kind of hectic for me. I was just trying to make some plans. Thanks!
What was decided about childcare?
Post a Comment