Here is the latest email that I got from Dr. Jackson (the principal at Park) about Sharon. What an awesome God we serve!!
Sharon called this morning! She talked for about 20 mins. She has a most remarkable story to tell. She is doing very well. SHE thinks she may be home for Christmas!! She said to tell everyone how appreciative she is of your prayers and asks that you continue. She remembers most everything that has been going on for the past week...felt every touch and heard every conversation, even the one where they told the family to come in " that she would only last about one hour"!. Like I said, she has quiet a story to tell and I'm sure she will share it with you when she gets back. She was laughing and joking and talking up a storm! She hopes to see the baby this weekend! Thanks for you're prayers! Don't stop now...kidneys are not up to speed-YET.Have a very merry and a most blessed Christmas!agj
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is such great news - I'm thrilled - thanks for keeping us updated!
Post a Comment