Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Fish Fry Sat. April 25th
I was able to reserve the fellowship hall and gym for Sat. afternoon. We will need to pick up the key Wednesday night or if someone is available to go get it Friday afternoon. I have only received two e-mails so far about side items. I will post more when I receive feed back. So far the McClains are bringing a desert and chicken fingers and the Cooks are bringing juice boxes, drinks, and a desert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The Tuggles should get to come for a little while. We have a birthday party at 6:00 in Jasper. We will bring chips and dip.
Ericalyn, I can bring whatever - just tell me what you think would be good or wait till close to time and I'll bring whatever we still lack at the last minute, whatever you prefer :)
Post a Comment