Saturday, April 25, 2009

Prayer Request

Please pray for my mom, Linda Nuss. I have mentioned her in class and in the prayer journal several times. She has been having a lot of health problems and hasn't followed through with tests and doctor's visits like she should have. I am about to leave to take her to the ER. I finally convinced her to let me take her. She has been having chest pains again today and running a high fever. She said she awoke through the night jerking and thinks she might have had a small seizure. I am not a big fan of the Walker ER, but I feel this is better than nothing at this point. Please pray for her.....and for me as I deal with the people there. I have not had a lot of great experiences there. Thank you all in advance for your prayers. Hopefully, I will be in SS in the morning with a good update!

Oh- the fish fry was great. Thanks everyone!!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Let us know how she is doing. Keep us posted.

Ericalyn said...

Let us know if we can do anything to help. I will pray for you and your strength to encourage your mom to stay healthy. I will also pray for her that she overcomes her fears and seeks treatment so that she can enjoy those grandbabies!