Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Need Due Dates On All Who Are With Child

Hey Precious People! We are going to start having "silent showers" for all the new moms of multiple children. There will be a bassinet in front of the nursery for gifts...I KNOW you take care of your class, but I would like to make sure all new moms have an opportunity to have the rest of the church share in their joy. I know that many church members would like to make contributions. We are starting with Julie Cleghorn due June 10 (Joshua Caleb Allen Cleghorn) but I need all pregnant ladies along with the due dates and sex of baby if known. It will be in the bulletin on Sundays to remind our church family if they would like to bring something. Thanks ahead of time for updating me in the days ahead.

No comments: