Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Here's Andrew!!!!!

Here's a picture of Andrew. Thank you to everyone for prayers, thoughts, calls and support - it's great to have a group of friends like you guys. He spent a little time in a transition room last night for blood sugar monitoring, but as of this morning everything looks great and we get to keep him w/ us for the rest of the stay. For those of you who like details:

Weight: 9lbs 6oz (a little small I think....)
Length: 21 1/2 inches
Born on 4/6 @ 8:46pm

11 comments:

Jeannie and Greg Sandlin said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! He is Sooooo Cute!!! Can't wait to see him in person. Take care and see you soon.

Tracie said...

He is soooo adorable! I am thrilled for you and Amy and Emma! I can't wait to see him. Praise God he is healthy and beautiful!

Ericalyn said...

I'm so glad things went well for you guys. He is definately a little angel sent from God. I can't wait to meet him in person. Remember to call us if we can do anything!

Tiffaney said...

He is adorable, wow 9lbs 6oz is a big ol boy.I am so happy for you guys, let us know if we can do anything.

Katy said...

He's beautiful! I know you are so proud!!

Audrey said...

Congrats! I talked to Amy's sister here at work & she told me he has a big appetite also! So sweet! She also mentioned that the, um, epidural didn't appear to take even after two tries! Yikes! I'm thrilled he is here & well even if it was a bit of an ordeal to get him here! :). Good job guys! God is so good!

Nana said...

Wow!...What a blessing from God is he! He is beautiful! He looks healthy and content. Try to rest when you can... 2 are a lot more fun! Love you 4!

Anonymous said...

He is so precious!! We are so happy for you all.

Elliott Crew said...

Congratulations!!! He is beautiful, yes, baby boys can be beautiful. I know you all are so proud and you should be. Take care and we can't wait to see you.

Unknown said...

Yay God!! So glad he's finally here. We can't wait to meet him. He is beautiful. Now the fun begins......boys are so great!!!Let us know if we can do anything!

Anonymous said...

He is so precious! Way to go mom and dad! I bet Emma is lovin' on him already! Can't wait to meet Andrew! PTL!