Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June Social

We briefly mentioned our June social in class Sunday. We will be having a swim party at the Hulsey's. I'd like as many people to be able to come that would like to. I know it is hard to accommodate everyone since our class has grown as it has (what a blessing)! I just wanted to throw a couple of dates out there and let everyone vote on which day is better for them. I'll try to have results or take a consensus on Sunday morning in class. Proposed dates are Fri. June 19th, Sat. June 20th, Fri. June 26th, or Sat. June 27th. Please let me know which would work best for your family. If we have it on a Sat. we could even do something around lunch time if our Anniversary couples still want to go out that night. Just let me know!

7 comments:

Katy said...

The only time we won't be able to make it is Friday June 26. We'll be driving home from the beach--which is exactly what we were doing last time we had a social

Tiffaney said...

we wouldn't be able to come the 20th, that is the day we are celebrating the boys b-day... which it is from 12-2 so I guess we could prolly do it later on... whatever works best for everyone else.

Jeana and Brandon Lively said...

June 26th would be better for the Lively's, since I will be healing. But I should be good by then and we can bring baby Tyler.

Jeana and Brandon Lively said...

Correction for the Lively's, I meant to put Saturday, June 27th.
Thanks

Jeannie and Greg Sandlin said...

cuThe girls and I can make it any of the days but, the only day Greg can come is on the 19th. If we could do it that night it would be great because I don't think Greg has gotten to come to any functions since Christmas. But if it doesn't work out for that night any of the other days will be fine for me and the girls.

John said...

Ehe 19th or the 20th is good for us

Ericalyn said...

It seems that the 19th will work for everyone except the Lively's. Maybe we could send some food back to them after the social. We'll talk more in class Sunday about the menu. Thanks for the feedback.