Thursday, June 11, 2009

Praise Report/update


Hey everyone!

Iknow that you all have been praying for Joe Rose for a while now. I know I haven't updated on him in a while. He just left our house a little while ago. He and his mom came over b/c the youth were here for a pool party. Joe even swam!! I was so excited. He looks great! He still has a way to go as far as his speech is concerned, but he is doing great. It was so good to have him here and see him smile and laugh!! It was just another reminder of how AWESOME our God is!! I wanted to share with you guys b/c I know we don't always have as many praise reports as prayer requests and Ithink it helps to see our pryers being answered. I included a picture so you can all see what a great time Joe had. Keep the prayers up! His family really appreciates them!

2 comments:

Alan said...

That is a picture of what a miracle looks like!

Ericalyn said...

It's so great to hear that he is doing so well. Praise God!