Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tyler Jacob is Here!!!





Tyler Jacob Livey was born at 12:15 today. He weighs 8.2 lb. and is 21-1/2in.long. Both mom and baby are doing Great! He is so sweet and looks just like Hannah when she was born. Jeana and Brandon want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prays today and ask that you continue praying for them. They are hopefully coming home on Sunday and I will bring dinner the first night. As soon as I find out for sure what time they will be home I will send around a sign up sheet for dinners.

6 comments:

Katy said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful!!!

Amy said...

He is so handsome!! Congrates!!

Tiffaney said...

congrats, he is adorable! Is Hannah a proud big sis....we will continue to keep you guys in our prayers and see ya soon!

Unknown said...

Another healthy beautiful baby.....isn't God Wonderful!!!

Tracie said...

He is so beautiful! I can't wait to see him in person! Hope Mom & Dad are doing well! :)

Ericalyn said...

I'm so happy for you all. What a blessing a new baby is!