Our class is preparing the Fellowship Meal again this Wed night. I have spoken w/ Jeannie and she will definitely be in town on Wednesday, thank goodness. The menu will be:
Lasagna
Salad
Garlic Bread
Dessert
There was a question about whether we would use Boston Butts donated from the Arizona group's fundraiser. But after checking, there were none left. So we are back to Lasagna. Jeannie will pick them up on Tuesday of this week.
We will be needing some desserts. If you are available to contribute a dessert to the meal, will you reply to this post?
Also, please help us to pass the word around to as many folks as possible!!! Thanks so much!!
Right now, there is a monkey on my back named Nathan. I am hoping I covered all the important points. Love you all!
~Tracie
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have everything to make a low carb cheese cake or maybe cheese cake bites to stretch it farther ;)
I will be there Weds, not sure what time yet...if yall get in a bind let me know and I'll be sure to arrange to be there early
Thanks Audrey. I will be making a Strawberry Cake, but I can also bring something else too if we don't hear from some others.
I will be by myself since Chad is cutting grass after school. I will probably only make it for clean up.....sorry!!
Post a Comment