Friday, August 21, 2009

Thank You! :)

I just want to thank EVERYONE who helped out with our Wednesday night fellowship meal. There were soo many people who pitched in to help us to make it all happen. It turned out
to be a GREAT meal....we even wound up MAKING $44 after all expenses!! That was a miracle in itself!! :) Thanks again for being such a great group of people who ALL pitch in and work together! God is good, isn't He???

2 comments:

Tiffaney said...

that is great news!!! God is good, we should have been more optimistic!!

Jeannie and Greg Sandlin said...

I am so sorry about Wed night. It was sooooo crazy...and the rest of my week hasn't been much better with a sick family. Please pray that this week will be better for the Sandlin's. I promise that the next Wed. Night Meal will go a lot more smoothly. Love you all and Thanks for all your help.